Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thank You For Bearing With Me

For those of you who have been following my pursuit of viewing America's most influential films, thank you and fear not! I have indeed continued my quest to watch the AFI Top 100, and with much success, but I have failed to post my thoughts via blog. For that, I apologize.

Honestly, I had trouble finding the time and motivation to continue writing when life got busy. I realize this can easily happen to the best of us, but I'm going to attempt to not let that be an excuse. From this moment on, I will resume posting my reflections. This time, however, I'm going to take the socially savvy approach and attempt to summarize my thoughts into 500 characters of less. This will make The Year of 100 Films (1) easier to read and (2) less time consuming to write. Thank you for bearing with me.



Now, where were we? Ah yes. Sophie's Choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment